Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Seek..


I started seeking for it..
I search for it in my mom, dad, bro, sis..
assuming their affection and love will make me attain it..
I search for it my friends
assuming that being with them for some while will make me feel it..
I search for it in my work
assuming that work will help me get it..
I search for it in my probable life mate
assuming that she will help me achieve it..
I assume, I will get it when I do what I want to do..
I assume, I will get it as long as I keep searching for it in the outside of me..
Outside !! ... Everywhere, in everyone, in everything
But, Alas, i could not find it!

There is still a void somehwere!!
But, there is still one place left to search..
Let me search in the inside of me..
to find it...
to find peace!!!
Let peace be with me!!
And, the search still goes on...

1 comment:

Me said...

You are brave enough to seek out in the world
Remeber, it takes deeper courage to look into oneself

Seek, and ye shall find!